Thursday 2 October 2008

Is It Just Me Or Is Everything Shit?














by Steve Lowe & Alan McArthur.

Amazing - witty, dry and cynical. For the grumpy old man inside me. An A-Z of everything you (probably) hate, or at least have a slight gripe with.

A couple of exerts for your pleasure:

"Media Studies
After three years studying 'the media', I  must be an expert in 'the media'. Can I have a job in 'the media' now, please? Vacuous tossers."

"Washed and ready-to-eat vegetables
A fantastic way for supermarkets to turn a bag of carrots at 45.3p per kilo into a bag of scrubbed carrot batons at £2.78 per kg.
Batons? Don't make me laugh. You couldn't run a relay race using anything of that size. You'd be almost certain to drop it during the changeover"

There is a Volume 2 also. I need the pair.


No comments: