Thursday 28 August 2008

Burgers & Murders.


As a friend of mine, sometimes I think I'm probably being biased when I say that Brendan Campbell is one of the most talented songwriters I have ever come across.
But one more listen to this song through headphones, turned up as loud as physically possible; and I know he really is.
Such inventive and poetic lyrics accompanied by (in particular) this melancholic tune has brought tears to my eyes (and on more than one occasion).
If you like a good lyric, please take a look at his site (though I don't think he has Burgers and Murders on there just now).
So please download this song from iTunes (this vid doesn't do it any justice whatsoever), and squint one eye and cup one ear next to your speakers, 'cos you don't want to miss a word.

www.myspace.com/brendangeniecampbell


No comments: